Summary – CMA is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented and passionate WordPress/PHP Developer to join our team. As a developer at CMA you will be responsible for back end and front end web development including the full-stack development of WordPress websites.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of the latest industry trends and content management systems.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Experience developing with PHP 5.6+ (ideally PHP 7+)
- Deep working knowledge of WordPress
- Ability to create/update MySQL databases
- Version control systems (preferably Git)
- Consistently produce well-documented code
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages/Wordpress themes
- Experience with Bootstrap 3/4 is a plus
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) is a plus
- Experience with .NET programming is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be a proactive problem solver
- Develop new custom sites for clients
- Maintain and improve existing client web properties
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise from existing web applications
- Working closely with team members on both small and large-scale projects
- A variety of other tasks involved in the development life cycle.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Collaboration with team members to meet deadlines