Title – Social Media Specialist
Job Summary – The Social Media Specialist is responsible for writing engaging content and sparking conversations on social media channels to attract prospects for clients (micro videos, memes, graphics and more). You will manage daily client projects/accounts, devise campaign tactics and much, much more.
Major Responsibility Areas (MRAs)
- Develop client communication plans including strategy, goals and tactics.
- Practice continued improvements leveraging data.
- Increase referral traffic.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts.
- Proficiency with social media channels and tools.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior client experience preferred.
- Exceptional writer/editor.
- Excellent communications competence (verbal and written)
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong time management and organization
- Effective collection skills while maintaining sound Customer relations
- Team player with ability to work across all levels of the organization
Education/Experience – Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications and/or 3+ years’ related experience.