The Meeting Sales and Partnerships Manager supports PMG’s goals, values, and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment, and accountability. As a member of the PMG team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork and job knowledge.
The Meeting Sales and Partnerships Manager will be a highly motivated individual. The position performs all exhibit, sponsor, and partnership sales and delivery for the Case Management Society of America, as well as other meeting support as needed.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES, include the following but are not limited to:
Exhibit, Sponsor and Partnership Sales
- Develop collateral for all partnership, sponsorship, and exhibit sales opportunities for Annual CMSA conference.
- Develop new sponsorship initiatives for CMSA.
- Actively sell exhibit, sponsorship, and partnership to the CMSA vendor community.
- Research and develop a new marketing/sales list leads annually.
- Conduct follow-up for vendors who have chosen not to renew their support.
- Track and ensure delivery of all partner, sponsor, and exhibitor benefits.
- Manage exhibits logistics prior to conference.
- Provide oversight, direction, and management where applicable for exhibitors attending the conference.
- Manage exhibitors and sponsors onsite.
- Work with the CMSA Meetings Manager to select an exhibit company partner.
- Manage the online sales process for exhibitors at conference.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major sponsors, partners, and exhibitors throughout the year.
- Develop annual Passport to Prizes gamification strategies.
- Work closely with Chapters to identify potential sponsors.
Marketing and Communication Management
- Manage all outgoing communications (emails, mailers, etc.) to CMSA vendors.
- Develop marketing material for all CMSA partner/sponsor/exhibit offerings.
- Assist with the facilitation of the CMSA marketing and branding plan.
- Develop and present a corporate support and/or exhibit prospectus for approval.
- Support CMSA Meetings Manager with meeting logistics.
- Assist with strategic initiatives of the Board as needed.
- Develop financial goals for exhibit, sponsor, and partnership sales annually alongside the Executive Director.
- Prepares reports and performs other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-5 years of experience in sales and/or event/tradeshow management, or non-profit societies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive approach to managing potential issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Prioritize multiple tasks from various project managers and clearly communicate your timeline for completion.
- Must have a strong attention to details and effective and efficient time management and organizational skills.
- Be diplomatic in dealing with volunteers, members and other constituents.
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
- Strong computer skills, specifically proficient in Microsoft Office Suite are required.